Bootstrap Get Started
What is Bootstrap?
- Bootstrap is a front-end framework for faster and easier web development
- Bootstrap also gives you the ability to easily create responsive designs
Bootstrap was developed by Mark Otto and Jacob Thornton at Twitter, and released as an open source product in August 2011 on GitHub.
Why Use Bootstrap?
Advantages of Bootstrap:
- Easy to use: Anybody with just basic knowledge of HTML and CSS can start using Bootstrap
- Responsive features: Bootstrap's responsive CSS adjusts to Desktops, Tablets and Mobiles.
- Mobile-first approach: In Bootstrap 3, mobile-first styles are part of the core framework
- Browser compatibility: Bootstrap is compatible with all browser.
Where to Get Bootstrap?
There are two ways to start using Bootstrap on your own web site.
- Download Bootstrap from getbootstrap.com
- Include Bootstrap from a CDN
If you want to download and host Bootstrap yourself, go to getbootstrap.com, and follow the instructions there.
If you don't want to download and host Bootstrap yourself, we can include it from a content Delivery Network .
<link rel="stylesheet" href="http://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.6/css/bootstrap.min.css">
<!-- jQuery library -->