MongoDB management tool: Rockmongo
RockMongo is a MongoDB management tool written in PHP5.
With Rockmongo you can manage MongoDB services, databases, collections, documents, indexes, and more.
It provides very user-friendly operation. Similar to phpMyAdmin (MySql management tool developed by PHP).
- Use a loose New BSD License agreement
- Fast speed and easy installation
- Support for multiple languages (currently Chinese, English, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, French, German, Russian, Italian)
- You can configure multiple hosts, each host can have multiple administrators
- Administrator password is required to log in to ensure database security
- Server information (WEB server, PHP, PHP.ini related instructions ...)
- Database information
- Query, create and delete
- Collection (equivalent to table)
- Powerful query tool
- Read data, write data, change data, copy data, delete data
- Query, create, and delete indexes
- Empty the data
- Delete and change data in batches
- View chunks
- Download file
- A web server that can run PHP, such as Apache Httpd, Nginx ...
- PHP-Requires PHP v5.1.6 or higher, requires support for SESSION
- To connect to MongoDB, you need to install the php_mongo extension
- Download the installation package
- Unzip to your website directory
- Open config.php with editor, modify host, port, admins and other parameters
- Visit index.php in your browser, for example: http: //localhost/rockmongo/index.php
- Log in with username and password, default is "admin" and "admin"
- Start playing with MongoDB!