PHP MySQL Database
With PHP, you can interface with and control databases.
MySQL is the most well known database framework utilized with PHP.
What is MySQL?
- MySQL is a database framework utilized on the web
- MySQL is a database framework that keeps running on a server
- MySQL is perfect for both little and huge applications
- MySQL is exceptionally quick, solid, and simple to use
- MySQL utilizes standard SQL
- MySQL accumulates on various platforms
- MySQL is allowed to download and use
- MySQL is created, conveyed, and upheld by Oracle Corporation
- MySQL is named after prime supporter Monty Widenius' little girl: My
The information in a MySQL database are put away in tables. A table is an accumulation of related information, and it comprises of sections what's more, rows.
Databases are valuable for putting away data completely. A School may have a database with the accompanying tables:
PHP + MySQL Database System
- PHP joined with MySQL are cross-stage (you can create in Windows and serve on a Unix platform)
An inquiry is an inquiry or a request.
We can question a database for explicit data and have a recordset returned.
Look at the accompanying inquiry (utilizing standard SQL):
The inquiry above chooses every one of the information in the "Bus" segment from the "Tree" table.
To get familiar with SQLSQL tutorial.
Download MySQL Database
If you don't have a PHP server with a MySQL Database, you can download it
Facts About MySQL Database
MySQL is the accepted standard database framework for sites with HUGE volumes of the two information and end-users
Another incredible thing about MySQL is that it very well may be downsized to help implanted database applications.http://www.mysql.com/clients/ for a review of organizations utilizing MySQL.