SQL StatementsThe accompanying SQL proclamation chooses every one of the records in the "understudy" table:
SELECT * FROM Student;The most effortless approach to get MySQL and PHPMyAdmin is to introduce free devices like XAMPP or WAMP, which incorporate all vital installers.
- INSERT INTO - embeds new information into a database
- SELECT - extricates information from a database
- UPDATE - updates or Modifies records in database.
- DELETE - erases information from a database
- CREATE DATABASE - makes another database
- ALTER DATABASE - adjusts a database
- CREATE TABLE - makes another table i>
- DROP TABLE - erases a table in database
- CREATE INDEX - makes a file (seek key)
- DROP INDEX - erases a file