Go - Introduction
Go language is GUI(general-purpose language) friendly.
It was first of all advanced at Google Developer inside the year 2007 by way of Robert Griesemer, Rob Pike, and Ken Thompson.
Most essential Go programming implementations use a traditional compile and link model to generate executable
But Go programming language became announced in November 2009 and is used in a number of the Google's production systems.
Features of Go Programming
The most crucial capabilities of Go programming are indexed beneath
- Types: You can type alias whatever. It is true that you may do this in other languages, however doing it in a language with a garbage collector is splendid.
- Assembly : The meeting language is supported in some other file the use of a separate file extension. This characteristic may be called in Go, as if it become written in Go.
- Architecture Specific File: You can add structure and OS to a document kind and Go will only compile for that architecture, OS, and so on.
- Go applications are simple, concise, and secure.
- Object-Oriented Programming : Definitely, it's miles a special take at the vintage paradigm. It hides the paradigm in the back of the language. Worth a glance and it might assist provide an explanation for positive standards at the back of OOP
- Support for Interfaces and Type embedding.
Features Excluded Intentionally
There are following features commonly available in other similar languages are omitted in Go −
permit the use for type inheritance
permit the use for technique or operator overloading
allow the use for circular dependencies amongst packages
permit the use for pointer mathematics
allow the use for assertions
permit the use for popular programming