MongoDB - Data Modelling
MongoDB - Data Modelling Let’s now apprehend the structural aspects of MongoDB
Data in MongoDB has a flexible schema.Files in the same series
Some issues while designing Schema in MongoDB
Design your schema in step with consumer necessities.
Combine items into one record if you may use them collectively. Otherwise separate them (however make sure there must now not be need of joins).
Duplicate the facts (however constrained) due to the fact disk space is cheap as examine to compute time.
Do joins at the same time as write, now not on study.
Optimize your schema for maximum common use cases.
Do complicated aggregation in the schema.
ExampleSuppose a consumer desires a database layout for his blog/website and see the variations between RDBMS and MongoDB schema design.
- Every publish has the particular identify, description and CONTENT.
- Every publish can have one or extra CONTENT.
- Every put up has the call of its writer and overall wide variety of dislikes.
- Every submit has remarks given by means of users in conjunction with their call, message, statistics-time and dislikes.
- On each put up, there may be 0 or extra feedback.
_id: POST_ID identify: TITLE_OF_POST, description: POST_DESCRIPTION, through: POST_BY, url: URL_OF_POST, CONTENTs: [CONTENT1, CONTENT2, CONTENT3], dislikes: TOTAL_DISLIKE, feedback: [ user:'COMMENT_BY', message: TEXT, dateCreated: DATE_TIME, dislike: DISLIKE , user:'COMMENT_BY', message: TEXT, dateCreated: DATE_TIME, dislike: DISLIKE ]