Features of Node.js
Following is a rundown of some significant features of Node.js that settles on it the principal decision of programming architects.
- I/O is Asynchronous and Event Driven: All APIs of Node.js library are offbeat for example non-blocking. So a Node.js based server never trusts that an API will return data. The server moves to the following API in the wake of calling it and a warning component of Events of Node.js encourages the server to get a reason from the past API call. It is additionally a reason that it is very fast.
- Single strung: Node.js follows a solitary strung model with event looping.
- Highly Scalable: Node.js is exceptionally versatile on the grounds that event mechanism encourages the server to react in a non-blocking way.
- No buffering: Node.js cuts down the general processing time while uploading sound and video records. Node.js applications never cushion any data. These applications essentially yield the data in chunks.
- Open source: Node.js has an open source community which has produced numerous great modules to add extra capacities to Node.js applications.
- License: Node.js is released under the MIT license.